Shen Zhen Rundongyang Printing Packaging Co.,LTD
We mainly biodegradable bag,coffee bags, zipper stand up bag,fruit
packaging bag,Pet poop bag,mailing bag and so on..we also constantly
develop new products to meet the different needs of customers.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Laminated Material||Material Struct:||PET/PE Or PET/VMPET/PE|
|Feature:||Moisture Proof||Custom Order:||Accept|
Heat Sealable Diet Tea Plastic Food Packaging Bags eco Laminated Material
stand up diet tea packaging bag
|color||CMYK, up to 9 colors|
|Material||PET/PE; OPP/AL/PE; OPP/VMPET/PE; PET/AL/PE; PET/VMPET/PE; OPP/NY/PE|
|Design||your design is welcome, customized|
|Application||Snack, milk powder, beverage powder, nuts, dried food, dried fruit, seeds, coffee, sugar, spice, bread, tea, herbal, wheat, cereals, tobacco, salt, flours, pet food, candy, rice, confectionaries etc.|
|Sample||Free Sample Available|
|Sales market||USA, Australia, Europe, Asia, Africa|
1) Price will be refered according to your detail request, so please kindly inform
us of the material, thickness, size, printing color and other requirements you prefer,
and the special offer will be given. If you don't know detail information, we will
offer you professional suggestions.
2) similar stock samples could be free, but exact sample fee is required.
3) Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours
Detail Packing and shipping for stand up diet tea packaging bag.
Reason why choosing us as your supplier for stand up diet tea packaging bag
* Over 15 years rich experience in this packaging Area.
* Monthly output reaches 5,000,000pcs, make sure of delivery time.
* Good Tech team to make your ideal products Design.
* Professional Sales/after sales service, to make sure your Satisfaction.
* Direct factory to save your Dollars(no Middle man to earn your money).
* Certification could be applied according to require of your Country.
The following product information (for reference only)
【Name】 tea bag manufacturers produce high-quality self-proclaimed self-standing food bags standing zipper bags can be customized
【Size】 13 * 20 + 4CM according to customer needs and set
【Color】 According to the customer's product set, up to 10 different colors can be printed.
【Quantity】 Minimum order quantity 20000PCS. The more the quantity, the lower the price.
【Material】 PET + VMPET + PE
【Bag type】 Upright zipper bag
[Scope] such as electronic products, clothing, medicine, tea, powder, daily necessities can be used in this bag type.
【Features】 beautifully printed, moisture, put piercing, non-toxic, environmentally friendly materials, high quality.
【Production】 1 day 5 million PCS (including other)
【Delivery】 10 days after order confirmation.
[Payment] 30% deposit, production finished goods, pay the remaining 70% before delivery.
【Packing】 standard carton.